Our strategy consulting division focuses on supporting private sector clients with the development of corporate and business unit strategies. We help our clients with strategic decision making, which includes the development of the strategy all the way to the execution of the strategic plan. We provide strategic advice on management topics, which encompasses data gathering and research, surveys and/or interviews, hypothesis testing, data analysis, setting up recommendations and subsequently presenting advice to the management team.
Strategy Development Methodology
- Initial agreement readiness assessment.
- Exploring the Internal Environment:
- Resources (5Ms)
- Present strategy
- Exploring the External Environment:
- PESTEL Analysis
- Scenario Development Session: Identifying driving forces and plausible outcomes, developing driving forces clusters, predictability/impact ranking, framing and scoping of scenario end states, building the scenario matrix, developing scenario stories and implications.
- Strategy Building Session: Identifying the competencies, opportunities, goals, and threats and relating them to each other in order to write the statement of strategic intent.
- Strategy Implementation (Execution): Translating strategies to action plans and implementing these plans within the organization, including areas such as project management and benefit realization.
Our Strategy Development Bahrain Consultants are Here to Help
Our team of business and management consultants have a wide range of experience in Strategy Development for all sorts of businesses, from IT companies to restaurants and boutiques.
When you’re ready to take your business to a new level, give us a call to arrange a meeting.